Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Celestino Drago & His Barking Dog

Hi Blogging Friends:
I'm back to air a grievance that maybe some of you can relate to. Famous L.A. Chef, Celestino Drago, moved in across the street from us and brought his annoying barking dog with him! I work from home 4 days a week now and it is unbearable! I have filed a complaint with the City, 2 actually. And now have a hearing set for next week. Has anyone ever been through this, what can I do to stop it? My kids can't sleep, I can't work, my head is aching, we can't entertain outdoors, etc. I've gone over there 2 times but no one is ever home. Perhaps I will try when it is quiet, I think that is when the dog is inside & they are home. I have really wanted them to be home when the dog barks so they can't accuse me of hearing things. This is the worst thing I have ever been through in our neighborhood since we moved in 12+ years ago. I LOATH DRAGO!!!

1 comment:

PSEO said...

If they just moved across the street maybe the dog is going to get better after a period of adjustment. Celestino is a super nice guy. Have you left them a note requesting they keep the dog inside when they are not at home? They also have a shock collar available at Petco that puts off a very low strength current (like that of a battery) and after they've worn it once, all you have to do is show it to them and they stop barking. Maybe suggest that. Haven't used it on my own dog, but my sister in law swears by it for hers. I work from home, so I really empathize! Good luck :)