Monday, June 16, 2008

Strange Monday

Felt a range of emotions today, not all good. Kinda bored and lonely right now. My husband often works long hours and I feel like I am in a rut with the kids. I picked them up from camp, headed home, they watched a little tv, had dinner, showered and went to bed. I just feel unmotivated today and it is happening more and more. I have a lot I could be doing, but nothing I want to do. Does that make sense? Here are some of the things I could be doing:
1. Getting tax info for hubby
2. Cleaning up kitchen after dinner
3. Laundry
4. Making play dates for the rest of the week
5. Reading my book club book
6. Scrapbooking
7. Watering flowers outside
8. Finishing summer travel plans
9. Making kids lunches for camp tomorrow
10. Making a new to-do list
So NOT fun!

2 comments:

PaperCourt said...

I'm in the same rut.

Anonymous said...

We all have days like these - I often find the best remedy is to put jobs for everyone else aside (as far as possible), and do something just for yourself (hard for us Mothers!).