Friday, June 27, 2008

Shop til you Drop



I have done a lot of damage in the last few days! I have been in the biggest shopping mood, does that ever happen to you? I bought all 3 of these cute bags from J Crew - all were an additional 25% off in the store, i.e. tote was $15 - how could I resist? I have 4 summer bags now (including my Forever 21 sailboat tote) I think I am all set for a long time. Also bought a cute swimsuit, a plaid sundress, a seersucker blue&white halter top with red crabs embroidered on it - to die for, 2 pairs of Gap cargo shorts (Pink & Green, the 2 must have colors), 2 t-shirts from J Crew, and lots of fun clothes for the Mr. - whose birthday is July 2nd! Will post later about the incredible stuff at Marshall's, but my advice is run to your nearest store for the best Tommy Hilfiger finds ever. Have a great weekend everyone!
It's the 5 o'clock cocktail hour!

7 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

The question for me would be....when am I NOT in the shopping mood!

Suburban prep said...

I bought the last tote as well. It is already in use (one of my many knitting bags).

Jill said...

Oh lordy, sounds like you've had a great time. I do not need one more piece of clothing and even managed to stay away from the JCrew in-store sale this weekend. I'll live vicariously through you... love those cute bags.

Muffy said...

These are great picks!!!!

The Mrs. said...

I am always in the mood to shop unfortunately for hubby!!! Looove what you got!

The Mrs. said...

PS a fellow blogger will let you know when you are tagged!

BpVetGirl said...

Hi I just found your blog and if it's ok with you add you to my blog role. please let me know.Shopping moods are a constant thing with me.